Thursday, December 8, 2011

8 for 8 - The Eight Days of a Supernatural Christmas

*Clears throat* *Sings to the melody of the 12 days of Christmas*

On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the second day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the third day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
3 angelic demons, 2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the forth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
4 angsty ghosts, 3 angelic demons, 2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the fifth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
5 - hotties - with - wings, 4 angsty ghost, 3 angelic demons, 2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the sixth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
6 zombies-a-munching, 5 - hotties - with - wings, 4 angsty ghosts, 3 angelic demons, 2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the seventh day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
7 aliens-a-possessing, 6 zombies-a-munching, 5 - hotties - with - wings, 4 angsty ghosts, 3 angelic demons, 2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.
On the eighth day of Christmas my true love gave to me...
8 witches-a-casting, 7 aliens-a-possessing, 6 zombies-a-munching, 5 - hotties - with - wings, 4 angsy ghost, 3 angelic demons, 2 wolves in shorts, and a sparkly vampire high in a tree.

Have a very Supernatural Christmas, everyone.

Leigh

5 comments:

Marquita Hockaday said...

This post is made of awesome!

Brenda Hyde said...

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Oh my, this is the best:) I needed a giggle today and you gave it to me. Thank you!

Sharon Stogner said...

:) that was fabulous. I want them all for Christmas! Well, maybe not the sparkly vampire or the zombies...

felinewyvern said...

I'm with Sharon on that - I'll have all of them except zombies and sparkly vampires (I prefer the dark twisted kind) :D

Bonnie said...

Love it