Tuesday, October 1, 2013

Legend Award Round-Up Fun

 .
Last month, I was thrilled to share with you that The Gathering Of The Lost had made it to the final shortlist for the David Gemmell Legend Award for Best Fantasy.

Although voting for the winner -- and the battleaxe! -- closed yesterday, I thought I'd some of the links to fun Legend related features around the interwebs since the shortlist was announced.

---

My "Official" Gemmell Award finalist's interview:

Find out the answer to this question: "Your books to date have made a real impact, with your characters in particular being praised. How do you go about creating and developing your characters?"
.

Finalist's Interview

---
A conversation between Kristin Cashore’s Bitterblue and Malian of Night from my own Wall of Night series, which is currently featured on Kristin’s blog:
.

Kristin Cashore's Bitterblue Talks With Malian Of Night

---

Do you love magic systems? Then you might enjoy this post on genre site, RisingShadow, where I talk about the magic in the Wall of Night world for the very first time -- yes, that's right: everz!
.
.

Magic In The Wall Of Night World

---

Kate Forsyth
I was also delighted to be interviewed by YA author, Kate Forsyth:
.

Interview with Kate Forsyth

---

What, you’re still waiting around? Go take a look—and enjoy!



No comments: