Friday, October 11, 2013

Halloween Contest Winners!

Sorry about the delay in announcing the winners of my Halloween-themed Birthday Contest. I was up to my eyeballs in de-tangling a mess I managed to make.  But I have winners!

The winner of Angel's Ink is:  JWilli

The winners of Blood by Moonlight are: Dawn Wigand, Dreams, and Melissa (Books and Things).

Winners, please email me at: JocelynnDOTDrakeATgmailDOTcom

I will need to know:

1. Do you want a paperback version or e-book?

2. If you choose paperback, I need your mailing address.

3. If you choose e-book, I need to know Kindle or Nook version.

4. If you choose e-book, I also need to know which email address to send it to.



Thanks to everyone who participated in my giveaway.  My next one will probably be in December.

No comments: